Links orders, products and product stocks in the e-shop of the WooCommerce platform and the POHODA accounting system.
What the bridge will automatically provide for you:
- transfer of products and information about them from WooCommerce to POHODA,
- transfer of orders from WooCommerce to POHODA,
- reservation of goods in POHODA according to orders,
- transfer of stock status from POHODA to WooCommerce.
Frequency of data transfers:
- orders are transmitted every 15 minutes,
- products are transferred once a day at night,
- stock status is transferred after each order transfer or every hour.
The bridge can also be used for multiple e-shops or their language mutations connected to one invoiced company.
Integration transmits all new sales orders to POHODA, but all subsequent changes of sales orders have to be applied to order in POHODA accounting.
A Dativery connection to accounting software Stormware POHODA is realized by application Dativery Agent.
Connected Applications and Services
eCommerce platform built on WordPress.
Connect Requirement: You can find REST API Key in WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API > Add Key.
It is necessary to have rounding set to two decimal places in WooCommerce > Settings > General > Number of decimals