We at Dativery consider security as very important. If you believe you have found a security vulnerability in Dativery, please get in touch with our team.
Here are few rules about security:
- You own your data. We just need access to provide you our service.
- Security is for us the most important thing.
- Authentication to our service is provided by Auth0. They are experts on security.
- We use HTTPS everywhere.
- Our service provider is Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Passwords and authentication tokens are stored in safe store in AWS.
- We log API calls to other services, but we remove authentication information from them (so they are stored only in safe store).
- We are using layered security – so service can’t access data that are not needed for its service.
- We store every API call that we made and you can see them.