Principles of privacy and personal data protection
Some of your data is stored in our data centers and servers. They are thoroughly secured. We know this because we store our own data in the same way and in those same data centers. We constantly do everything in our power to protect your data. We would never risk the abuse or loss of your data or loss of our reputation.
What do we know about you?
- The application stores your name, e-mail address and other information that you entered when creating your account and/or changing the account settings in a secure database.
- The application stores your IP address and sends you cookies, which we use to make your experience using the application faster, without having to ask for a password whenever you want to go to another page.
- All information and all application data that you specify are stored in the database.
- We don’t consider all information as personal data relating to individuals. However, we protect it as though it were, of course in accordance with the strict protection of personal data in the European Union and the Czech Republic, which puts individual privacy first and foremost.
How do we meet this great responsibility?
- We are the only ones who will work with your data. We won’t sell it, loan it, rent it or let anyone else exploit it.
- The records of your application are accessible only to you and the people you authorize. Not even we have access to the data in your application as everything is done automatically.
- You can always export and backup all of your data from our application and see what we have stored about you.
- We do not like to admit it, but you can decide to leave us and close your account. In this case, we will delete all your data. You will, of course, have the option to take the data with you.
- If we get into a situation where we have a legal obligation to make your data available to law enforcement authorities or other proceedings, we will first thoroughly investigate the situation to make sure that we really have this obligation. No state authority can impose this step, only through the bodies of the Czech Republic. Their decisions are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic and European Union Directives, which to a great extent protect the privacy of individuals.
Why store your data?
- It helps the application provide you with better service. It can learn something about you, provide you with the information you are interested in and need, offer you the data in the context of other records, and improve your experience in the application.
- In order to communicate with you. We are able to quickly respond to your questions, clarify any issues you might have, and give you information about new features and changes to them, Thank you for using Dativery.