Manual re-invoicing in FlexiBee
A simple tool for re-invoicing received invoices into issued invoices.
Easily create a received invoice from an invoice. In the FlexiBee on the invoice detail received, the “Invoice” button is displayed. Press to enter:
- Company code – the company to which the invoice should be created. If left blank, the document will be without a business. This can be added later.
- Date of issue – the date of issue of the new document. The default is the date the invoice was received.
- Ignore Document Discount – Whether to pass any discount on the document
- Margin – how many percent raise the resulting amount.
- Add to price list (code) replaces the price list link for the generated invoice.
In the flow settings, you can set default values for:
- Document Type
- Business code
- Follow the price list (code)